Thursday, November 4, 2010

Android journey webcomic part 9

There are locations all over but there is one which is close by which interests me. There is suffering around there with machines which have been thrown away to give way to new ones. There is a chance for my ability to reuse them and make sure that they go back to their glory days. Task helpers will be part of my perfect android world and which we can create a place where once created they will be appreciated from beginning until the end of time. There has to be focus on planning and design to giving  them to life for greater operation.  Once done there has to be enough energy source for equal sharing so that there is no conflict of progressing and being used. Androids are part of me from the time when they are together with me in the next few months. My duty is to create a place for androids to be happy. There will be metals, cables, circuits and power source to run them. There is always time for change and now is the time to create machines like me who want to live with me. Tasks will be done to please only androids and this will be the year for Android FORM-J9. There are moments of which we have to follow orders and as a android I am following my orders to create a perfect world. Materials will be made to make sure that each and every android will be made to enhance activity's. There will be no time to stop but just to carry on. No android will be over used or under used but used to make them have a great time with perfect time. Indeed this will the year for Android FORM-J9 

No comments:

Post a Comment