Saturday, November 6, 2010

Android journey webcomic part 10

Depending on the pace and method of taking the route I will be there shortly and there is a part of me already there by the location visually present. The location is protected around and there is potential for a android universe.The texture on the surface of which I am walking on is uneven and I am still looking forward to carrying on. The light around is changing and my vision is still good to carry on. There is great movement from the surface and my bottom movers and the side pickers are there to do their duty. Each second has movements of me trying to move on.  The human helpers are a lot in this area. They provide a service to help humans breathe. They have textures that are uncontrolled and they are peaceful yet they still manage to blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment