Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Android journey webcomic part 37

This is a question of which I judge that I have the answer for which I ran away from Dr. Van Bill. If I trance which moment of my android life there were moments of which I had to process what had happened to what could have happened. Humans reflect on memories of the past which they have put into their brains. They wonder on how to change their lives of which change can be scary. The future is the great goal of which lies answers for the present. Death can define humans and that potential experience of which they could have had with someone. The feelings that humans have can be acted upon. Regrets are the worst experience in a humans life because you can not go back to the past but you have to carry on living with someone or everyone to warn. Parents that have a positive influence in children lives create a layer of safety. Parents need children to feel in touch with love. Holding a child in the parents hands is a result of dedication, stress and passion. These memories are from pieces of androids used to make me of which they were apart of people's lives. Tears reflect a lot of which they can be based on happiness or sadness. Death is scary thing but it's there for us. For some it's the end to what was there before. Then there is the end to this life then progression to the next. Don't ever fear death because you will fear life of which it's the best experience for humans. Life can be hard or easy. If there was no pain, sadness or hatred on people's lives  would we able to judge what's good or bad. Reality is scary because we are apart of it and reflecting on the truth is painful. Knowing good from bad is a good judgment but is there anything in between. As an android I can judge things from which there is a path to take and from that parts depending on my specifications I can either repeat the experience or better it.

No comments:

Post a Comment