Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Android journey webcomic part 36

Three humans close by involved in a discussion. 

Sara - So college is really stressing me out right now and I feel that assignments are paling up way to much. Maybe this will pay out one day.

Martin - I guess it will and right now, I am going through a rough time and I'm out of money and after losing my mother this year it's been very tough.

Jim - I know Martin but you have to hang in there, things will be tough each day and me and Sara are going to be there for you so patience buddy we are here for you. 

Martin- Thanks Jim and I know I can count on you guys every time and since you and Sara are like the best couple out there. 

Sara - Yeah Martin we try our best and we mean it we are here for you because you are great and caring human being and the fact that you are selfless is still amazing. 

Martin - I will try my best and i have to be positive I know that my Mom would not like it if i was sad. 

Sara - You should come this weekend because we are having a family diner with cousins and friends. 

Jim - Maybe we will get you a nice girlfriend like Sara...

Sara - No. we will get you a girlfriend that will treat you well.

Martin - Yeah but man the assignments are crazy and I'm thankful that we are in group for one of our classes. 

Sara - I guess we have everything for our art class and it's time to go now.



1 comment:

  1. This is the best part i have done from the beginning and I really enjoyed it and I hope you also enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete