Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sad days poem

Every day is the same nothing changes.
Even when I am happy it's never happyness it's just sadness
I try and think that I have worked on a lot of things I like
We all work hard for what we do but we never make much money on it.

I go to work hoping that things will get better but they never will.
I only think they will but my depressed heart goes out there for everyone
If I were something else I would be a fly that everyone hates the one that should be given no chance
Tears come and go and never for joy but for sadness

There are 24 hours in a day but for me it feels longer than that it feels like as if there were other good moments.
The truth hurts but it's nothing compared to pain I feel in my heart riding the sad train
That's why we should live each day and who knows
This is why I have sad days...

By Jared maze

No comments:

Post a Comment