Saturday, October 30, 2010

Android journey webcomic part 1

   (;)    The whole point of being a
  -/-\- Hero is to look after people
    \_/    that require your services.
     l.l.
(;) I am an android that was created to follow orders for human enjoyment.


(;) I enjoy spending time with human beings and you will see why androids are good for humans.


(;) Isaac Asimov gave birth to ideas for
/-\ me to be created.
\_/

(;) yes there are three rules for
/-\androids but I think that I will
\_/surprise you with my story.

(..) I was created by doctor van bill.
(- ) he created me in 1999.


(:) my function was to move vertically
(') to please families especially children.

(..) Dr. Van Bill amazed everyone and I
(~) was used by children all over.


(:) but with every fad no one else
(') talked about me anymore.

(..) Doctor van bill was sad because he
(?)was no longer the center of attention.


(..) He became a angry person and this
($&@?) made him very sad and he took it out on people around him.

 (:) he made me into many types of
(@) androids but he was never happy.


/------\ he destroyed me and put me
|.  (:).  | in a dark box luckily I had really strong batteries.

  
   (:)    I googled how to assembly
- /-\- androids and fixed myself. After
  \_/. I got myself out of it.
  l. l.    /----\ l.       l

/   \.                              (:)
|. |.                              -/-\-
                                    \_/
                                    l. l.
I ran away like any sad android.


/<<<<>>>>\.                                (:)
[.          ].  |^| |^|.  _________
[.          ].    (-).    -----------
[.          ].    | |
I decided to go downtown and live my own life. Independence is the new black.

    ^ it was not easy because I had to
  (:) blend in with the crowd.
-/-\- I decide to get a hat.
  \_/ I lived on a park and I had to be
  l. l. Still the whole day


^ I noticed human beings and how they
(:) behaved.


(. .) (. .) They like talking and eating
( . ) ( ,) they use words which sometimes I feel I understood. Words like $$$& and )@$"? I found them hard to see the use of them.

(:) I look forward to learning more and trying to be in touch with humans.
Part 1 by Jared Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment